Saturday, March 4, 2017
Understanding Alien UFO Missions
This guy is totally right. What we see is unimportant or we would not see it. It keeps us engaged only. The same holds true for crop circles in particular.
What is important are accidental encounters. Those are telling us a seriously different story along with the rare whistle blower and deathbed confession.
This includes reptilians and black eyed folk who are both able to disguise themselves in order to enter our presence. My sense is that the frequency of such sightings have become much more frequent.
What has emerged over the past decade is that we have an active alien presence on Earth or more correctly based here but in deep underground bases. Some disclosure has been made particularly regarding the reptilians who have likely been here for millions of years. It is just that they do not operate on the surface and likely have not for most of their existence.
Other population exist but are not as significant. All obviously cooperate with each other to some degree. Our own governments also cooperate as well. All that traffic is to and from such bases and space..
Understanding Alien UFO Missions
Scientific analysis will undoubtedly provide part of the truth about UFOs; however, I no longer believe it will lead to the whole truth. I owe this realization to a man I shall call “Major Amos Chalif,” He taught me a lesson I am not likely to forget.
Major Chalif, who retired from a U.S. Intelligence service quite a few years ago, had seen action in World War II in Italy, and also described vividly his investigations in the Caribbean, where he organized efforts to intercept submarines and German spies on their way to the United States. None of the people in attendance knew anything about science. Then he posed a question that, obvious as it seems, had not really occurred to me: “What makes you think that UFOs are a scientific problem?”
I replied with something to the effect that a problem was only scientific in the way it was approached, but he would have none of that, and he began lecturing me. “First, he said, science had certain rules. For example, it has to assume that the phenomenon it is observing is natural in origin rather than artificial and possibly biased. Now, the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings. “If it is,” added the Major, “then the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence.” meaning counterespionage. And that, he pointed out, was his domain.”
“Now, in the field of counterespionage, the rules are completely different.” He drew a simple diagram in my notebook. “You are a scientist. In science there is no concept of the ‘price’ of information. Suppose I gave you 95 per cent of the data concerning a phenomenon. You’re happy because you know 95 per cent of the phenomenon. Not so in Intelligence. If I get 95 per cent of the data, I know this is the ‘cheap’ part of the information. I still need the other 5 per cent, but I will have to pay a much higher price to get it. You see, Hitler had 95 per cent of the information about the landing in Normandy. But he had the WRONG 95 PER CENT!”
“Are you saying that the UFO data we use to compile statistics and to find patterns with computers are useless?”
George Hansen in his excellent book explores that the aliens are deliberately tricking us.
I asked. “Might we be spinning our magnetic tapes endlessly discovering spurious laws?”
“It all depends on how the team on the OTHER SIDE thinks. If they know what they’re doing, there will be so many cutouts between you and them that you won’t have the slightest chance of tracing your way to the truth. Not by following up sightings and throwing them into a computer. They will keep feeding you the information they want you to process. What is the only source of data about the UFO phenomenon? It is the UFOs themselves!”
“If you’re right, what can I do? It seems that research on the phenomenon is hopeless, then. I might as well dump my computer into a river.” “Not necessarily, but you should try a different approach. First you should work entirely outside of the organized UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, and they propagate any rumor anyone wants to have circulated. In Intelligence circles, people like that are historical necessities. We call them ‘useful idiots.’ When you’ve worked long enough for Uncle Sam, you know he is involved in a lot of strange things. The data these groups get are biased at the source, but they play a useful role.
“Second, you should look for the irrational, the bizarre, and the elements that do not fit: that’s what I have come to observe at this meeting tonight. Have you ever felt that you were getting close to something that didn’t seem to fit any rational pattern, yet gave you a strong impression that it was significant?” There appears to be a pattern of deliberate confusion and bizarre behavior to hide their real purposes and mission.