Wednesday, December 14, 2016

'It was Bigfoot'



This is a pretty basic sighting of which thousands actually exist to make an ongoing mockery of the scientific community's ongoing denial.

What is interesting here is that the animal was close by and could be seen at the same time it chose to scream.  We have had reports of the screams which have always been assumed to belong to Bigfoot.  Now we have a confirmed linkage eliminating any lingering doubt.

It took around twenty separate reports to paint the original description base for this creature. What i find so surprising is that even after hundreds of further reports we can always pick up a new factoids that conform to the portrait.  This has truly made me expert in understanding this primate.

Going forward we need to open trade and basic communication both verbal and mind to mind with these creatures.  They particularly need grooming and off season fruit and we need help in detailed forest husbandry to optimize yields..  .


'It was Bigfoot' 

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2016/11/it-was-bigfoot.html?

Johnny in California called in to tell of his Bigfoot sighting in 1973:

“It was Mount Lassen...in Northern California in 1973. I was camping out with six other boys. We were up there spending the night on the volcano on Mount Lassen. It was getting dark and one of the boys that was in our group said, Hey, I'm gonna go walk around. I didn't know these five other boys real well. We were friends from school. Well, I said, That's not a good idea. You don't want to go walking out there. Because there's a lot of timber and it's pitch black out there. You could literally walk off a cliff and die. Anyhow, this kid takes off. We got a fire going. It just started to get dark. I tell the other guys, somebody's gotta go out and get him... bring this guy back. He's gonna get hurt. And no one did nothing. So I'm sitting there and I'm waiting for somebody to get up and go after this kid. No one did so I said, Well, I'm gonna go out and try to get him back. So I take off on this trail and I'm walking along...I’m saying this guy's name. No response. No nothing.

Then all of a sudden I hear this scream. This scream of a huge animal and it was like nothing I've ever heard before. It wasn't just one yell. It's actually kinda hard to put into words. What was strange was this animal, I could see it. There is this small gully and he was standing on the other side of the gully and this screech. It was guttural and it was huge. You could tell it was a huge animal by how low and deep it was. The strange thing was that it sounded like it was literally right next to my ear. It was bizarre. Anyhow, this thing screamed, it yelled. It's hard to put into words. So I looked across the gully and I could see him. Again it was low light but I could see the animal. I didn't know what it was. I'd never even heard of Bigfoot.

So anyhow, this animal is standing and it's a humanoid. Two legs, two arms, one head. Dark fur. And screaming. And it was close to me. It was probably only about 25 yards away. There was a deep gully between us. Anyway, this scream comes out and I'm frozen in my tracks scared. Well, the kid that I'm looking for comes running past me and he's running back to the campfire and he doesn't say a word to me. He just went straight past. So I start running. I'm running back now. I'm scared. Well what happened was there was the other kid who took off to help me following up behind me. I ran into him on the trail. I yelled to him. I slowed down. I told him to run, just run! And I kept running. He goes, Yeah, right, you guys are playing a game or whatever. Basically, we all three made it back and we sat around the campfire the rest of the night, frightened and scared. Well, I thought this was like a man in suit maybe.

Next morning, I said, we gotta get a hold of the rangers, the Mount Lassen Rangers, and we did, and I said, You know, I made it a point. I was one of the older people in the group. I said to the ranger, Hey, someone was out here. He coulda killed us. He could have had somebody get killed. And the ranger started whispering... 'It was Bigfoot.'”

Source: Coast To Coast AM - November 25, 2016

No comments: