Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Alien Interaction: The Maringa Abduction


This is an excdellent eye witness report and it is worthwhile to read the transcription.  What appears clear is that these aliens are modified humanity at least or a closely related template.  We have had enough reports to observe that an underlying theme is an ongoing interest in hybridization to produce offspring.


In fact the whole alien interaction scenario and testing protocols applied could possibly be ascribed to gathering samples and test data in support of just that.  We have had no other hint of any other direction so far and the level of sampling appears far too high for scientific work.


What become totally clear is that this is not random luck and occasional at best.  It appears part of a huge program.
Alien Interaction: The Maringa Abduction
Posted: 27 Apr 2015 01:37 PM PDT

 http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2015/04/alien-interaction-maringa-abduction.html

The Jardim Alvorada Affair is the study of a UFO abduction involving sexual relations and dialogue with the crew of a UFO. The case was investigated by the Center for Flying Saucer Research. The investigation included a number of interviews with the two main witnesses, who are brothers, and then hypnotic regression sessions, which were carried out by Dr. Oswaldo Alves, an MD.

There were a number of other people who saw the UFO in the vicinity and one couple took three photos of it with a Nikon Camera.

The incident occurred on the night of April 13, 1979, in Jardim Alvorada, a suburb of the city of Maringa in the state of Parana in southern Brazil.* The principal witnesses are Jocelino de Mattos, then 21, an electrician or linesman, and his brother, Roberto Carlos, then 13.

The incident began about 11:30 PM and continued until about 1:30 AM. The brothers had gone to a sister's house to watch a religious program on TV (April 13 being a religious date in Brazil), but because the ceremony was not going to begin until about midnight, they decided to go home:

Jocelino's Narrative: "My brother drew my attention to a strange star. He was astonished by its presence and I said to him it was only a star and he need not be afraid of it. As we continued walking down the street, the star looked as if it was following us, and it astonished me too.

"When we arrived at the corner where we normally turn right to go home, we felt a strange sensation. My blood started to run wildly in my veins and I began to walk towards a tree in the middle of a plowed field. I didn't want to go in that direction but something compelled me and my brother to walk towards it. It was difficult for us to walk because it was plowed and already prepared for planting.

"When we were immediately below the big tree, we both fell down to the ground. The strange object was about 10 to 15 meters away from us and about two or three meters above the ground. It was floating silently, and that's all I can remember except that I heard a kind of voice that said something like, "The job is not ended, we will be back." I do not know how I heard that voice but I remember it as in a dream.

"Sometime later we woke up with difficulty. Neither of us could walk by ourselves and I helped my brother up and he helped me up. We held each other and walked towards our house. We took a long time to reach the house. It seemed so far. We were dirty with mud and I was feeling a strange and sudden hunger. I've never felt like that before. Our legs were so weak. We were trembling. Some minutes later we reached home and as we were about to open the door our legs became weaker and we fell down suddenly, breaking the door open.

"My mother and brothers were waiting for us. They ran towards us and helped us up. We explained to them what had happened. At first they doubted us but later they went outside with me and I pointed out the star, which was still there. As we stood looking at the star, silently hovering almost over the trees, about 300 to 350 meters away from us, I began to tell my family what had happened to me and my brother.

"When I started telling them this, the object seemed to observe us from that distance and suddenly my brother and I received some kind of a shock, so strong it hurled us to the ground.

"My mother, another brother and my sister were not touched. My mother told me later that when they touched me or Roberto, we felt electrified, or something like that. We did not feel electrified, but we couldn't move even a finger.

"Then the star went away and we could stand again."

Some time later, after a number of interviews, Jocelino agreed to undergo hypnotic regression. "... the moment we turned the corner, something started pulling us, attracting us to the star. We fought against it, but couldn't. Suddenly, we started to walk, and walk... It seems as if we were walking very slowly and then we were walking very fast.

"My heartbeat started to accelerate, rapidly. I felt my body chilling, something bad. It was the same with my legs, in all my body, a bad sensation.

"We continued walking. It seemed that it was impossible for us to think of anything else. The only objective was to reach the place where the star was. When we arrived, we fell down to the ground. We stayed in that position for about two minutes, and after this time somebody came and caught us and took us up to a height. We were taken floating to that height.

"I was astonished to see something so incredible in front of me. Then a door was opened, at the side, and I went in. Then there were two men in the doorway. One of them came in front of me and looked at me very attentively.

"He took up an object which I didn't recognize, touched the object to my left arm, and gestured to me to get inside. From that point, we walked a little bit and we arrived in another room full of computers and there was some kind of command display on a table. It had different lights that I did not recognize and cannot explain.

"After that, they took me to another room full of motors, things I had never seen before. They were not hot and there was no noise. The motors were conic or something like that. "Then they took me to another room where there were some photographs similar to those of earth. I could see that the photographs were fixed on the wall in a kind of videotape, a TV screen or something like that. I could not distinguish it very well.

"Then we arrived in another room full of equipment like hospital equipment. It was a medical room. They asked me to lie down and as I did so, they examined me. Then, after this examination, they collected sperm, a small amount.

"Then they made me sit down on a kind of table. They put some instruments on my head and they spoke among themselves in a language that I did not understand. Then... (Jocelino stopped for some minutes and the hypnotist tried to make him less concerned)... but it scares me so much... After some minutes a woman arrived in the room. She touched me. She caressed me and it excited me. Then we started to make love. After (the relations), she stopped and told me: "Perhaps the seed will come alive." I did not understand anything.

She went out of the room and they spoke between themselves and they told me in thought that they were for peace and that their objective was to study, to understand, the earth. They spoke to me about life, the fights and the wars and I really thought they were for peace, that they were peaceful people, friends.

"Then they told me: 'We think it's time to leave you.' They took me by my arm and we went the same way we had walked to go to that place until we arrived at the door. I jumped to the ground together with them and they went floating ahead to where they could catch me. I felt myself paralyzed, totally unable to move.

"They made me lie down on the ground, exactly the way I was before they caught me. Then I came to my senses."

Jocelino and Roberto have for a long time been ashamed to live among their friends and family. They live silently, talk little and don't participate in communal life. When we first talked to them, almost a year after the incident, Jocelino was still disturbed and looking for help. - excerts from UFO Abduction at Maringa: The AGRIPO Experiment - A. J. Gevaerd and Wendelle Stevens

-----

























Excerpts from the 1st hypnotic regression (SOMEWHAT SEXUAL GRAPHIC):

OA (Dr. Osvaldo Alves, hypnotist)- It is 11:05 (23:05), where are you?

JM (Jocelino de Mattos)- Descending down… remember…

OA - Follow the route. Describe what you see.

JM - We go up by the route above the house of my sister, that is easier and better illuminated. Then we continue to descend directly, until near the Rua Dona Sofia Loren. From there we enter the rua - this residence is in front and the other on the other side. We are going by way of the Colegmyio Ariovaldo Moreno, a little before. My brother is a little disturbed. A little further he says:

"Look There!". Ah, my.. I saw a "star". I looked and already felt uncomfortable. Finally I comenced to feel unwell. I was not afraid, because I have never been afraid of things. Then we descend and the "star" continues to descend in a direct line with us - parallel. When my get to the end of this rua, there is the ravine, We go Up the ravine to get to our house... it seems that something commences to pull us, there towards the "star". Then my struggle... I myself cannot resist... we commence to walk.. ....... seems like we are walking very slow, but my are walking very fast. The heart commences to beat, rapidly - accelerating. The body commences to feel ill, an unpleasant thing; the legs, the whole body in general.

 
We are walking there. We cannot think of anything. Seems like the only objective is to get there, my force; struggle. They are in that direction. We arrive there, and we fall to the ground. We remain about 2 minutes fallen. Then I see someone and he touches me (only JM is involved at this point). We rise up above and are floating softly. He takes me to the enormous "star". I see that there and I don't know if I am afraid but more surprised. I don't know how I feel, terrified to see such an incredible thing in front of me. Then they open a door, there below, and I enter, and then there are two humanoids in the door. They come up and give me a look, touched an object that I don't know, against my arm and gave me a signal to follow. From there we walk a little and come out into a room "full of computers", and a "commend table with, some different lights" that I do not recognize nor can I explain. Then they take my me to another room where there are "photographs" similar to on Earth, only these photographs are localized, it seems, a kind of video tape or television, was there...

OA- How did they place the aparatus on your head?

JM- Like a helmet.

OA- Did it have many wires?

JM- Sincerely, I did not get to see.

OA- You are conscious at this moment?

JM- Yes.

OA- Is the helmet connected to the chair, or loose?

JM- It is movable. It has nothing to move (on it).

OA- They did not explain why they put you in the chair?

JM- No, they didn't say anything.

OA- Was it in this room that you talked to them?

JM- Was where I conversed with the woman.

OA- Only with the woman did you converse?

JM- -Yes.

QA- Then you are going to tell us when she arrives, no!

Where is your brother at this moment?

JM- I don't know.

OA- In this 'Machine, to where are they taking you?

JM- They have left (gone away).

OA- Gone? What is happening? What else?

JM- A woman is coming through that door!

OA- Which of the doors? Show us which door (on the drawing they have made).

JM- This here (indicating on sketch).

QA..., this one here?

JM- Yes, well, I sat do....

OA- Sat on the table?

JM- Yes, I sat there also, she commenced to make ....

OA- Sat on the table?

JM- Yes, I sat there also and she commenced to caress me lovingly...

OA- In what manner did she caress you?

JM- Passing her hand on my face, hair, chest, even to my sexual member, and I was then...

OA- Became excited?

JM- I was, and later she laid down and opened below…

OA- How did she open? Was there a kind of zipper, or buttons?

JM- I didn't see. She did not let me see, and I got on top of her and made…

OA- Made you "hot"?

JM- Soon made me "hot", but it was without grace. She did not show sensation, did not show anything. It was a cold pleasure. I felt myself come to orgasm...

OA- You came to orgasm?

JM- Yes, I believe I did, because a little later she pushed me and I got up. Following that, she wiped with a piece (of material) identical to (the material of) her clothes. She wiped my member and we began to talk. She said, "I take it that you came" (to orgasm).

OA- Did she say who she was?

JM- No, She said that she was a traveller but not specifically what type of person she was.

OA- How did you communicate with her?

JM- I found that it was by thought.

OA- You never saw her open her mouth?

JM- No.

OA- Her clothes?

JM- A black coverall...

OA- Was it different from the two men's?

JM- Yes, a black coverall.

OA- What was her hair like?

JM- Black and long.

OA- To where did her hair fall?

JM- It came down to her shoulders.

OA- Was it wavy or straight?

JM- Straight with turns at the bottom, gave a turn below there, like a little turn.

OA- Did you see her body below?

JM- Yes.

OA- Did it have fringe (pubic hair)?

JM- No.

OA- Was it slippery below or behind, was it divided to the sides?

JM- It was slippery to the back.

OA- Forehead large or small?

JM- Similar to ours.

OA- How tall was she?

JM- 1.70 to 1.80 meters. I can not be more specifically exact.

OA- Was she taller than you?

JM- Yes.

OA- And her eyes?

JM- black.

OA- Were not brown?

JM- No. they were black.

OA- How are you seeing her eyebrows?

JM- Full.

OA- Are they black?

JM- Very black.

OA- and the color of her skin?

JM- Light brown, darker than the men.

OA- And the color of her eyelashes?

JM- Like the women here.

OA- She was similar to our mulattos?

JM- Yes.

OA- And her nose?

JM- Like ours.

OA- And her eyes were horizontal, or oblique like the Japanese?

JM- Like ours.

OA- Are you seeing the skin on her face?

JM- No.

OA- Of what kind is her nose?

JM- my Pug nose, or similar.

OA- And the lips?

JM- They are medium.

OA- And the teeth, gums?

JM- I can not see...

OA- And her chin?

JM- Medium fine.

OA- Did she have a cleft below the lips?

JM- Here (demonstrating on his own face).

OA- did you see her breasts?

JM- No…

OA- But is there a volume there?

JM- Medium.

OA- When you had relations with her, did you feel her breasts?

JM- She did not let me.

OA- Did not let you, or didn't you want to?

JM- wouldn't let me.

OA- Did you try?

JN- Also no...

OA- then how do you know that she would not let you? If your did not try?

JM- Because she made a gesture.

OA- She didn't let you?

JM- No.

OA- Did the jaw protrude? More or less. did you see any kind of jewelry?

JM- No jewelry.

OA- What was her coverall like? Close fitted. Closed at the neck, or did it have decolage?

JM- Closed at the neck.

OA -Did you see her breasts?

JM- No.

OA- And the ears?

JM- Common.

OA- Was she ugly in comparison with our women?

JM- Pretty.

OA- Prettier than average?

JM- About the same, was medium, of Brazilian women.

OA- What was her shoulder like? Smooth. Did she open her legs for you to have relations (sex) with Her?

JM- No.

OA- Without opening her legs?

JM- Yes.

OA- How then could you have relations with her?

JM- She laid there with her legs between-opening like this. I got on top of her.

OA- Her vagina was located a little more to the front?

JM- No, not that I could see. I was there and had to make like that (demonstrating).

QA- And did anyone speak in a friendly way or like that? How was it?

JM- She said... "Perhaps the seed will grow".

We talked about the earth, the neurotic way that people live, and later, after the conversation, she retired through the same door that she came in, and then the two men reentered.

OA- Good, but some more details. What else did she say with respect to Earth?

JM- Yes, she found that our life, she said,.. The life here was a life of neuroses, of conflicts, wars, hunger, and nobody is concerned for the coming effects. Then, still thinking on the same (line of thought), I asked her about the life, the difference economically and financially between their life and ours... She did not say much - she said that it was our selfishness that provoked the wars, hunger and death...

OA- Did anyone speak of friendship or anything thus?

JM- Yes.

OA- How was that?

JM- She said that they are (our) friends. They would like to cultivate a friendship with us, and they are judging us, or something similar...

OA- did they give you any message or mission to be completed?

JM- No.

OA- Did you ask anything of them?

JM- Yes, and they said that I would have to understand better. They would have to see our compartment, reappraise, of talk and acceptance of things, then that it was for this that they had taken me aboard.

OA- With respect to where they came from, did you get to ask them?

JM- Yes. I asked from where they had come. they answered with, "Much beyond the stars". Then they didn't say any more.

OA- Did you get to ask them how fast they travel?

JM- No.

OA- Did they say if they would come back?

JM- No.

OA- Did they prohibit you anything?

JM- No.

OA- Did you perceive the presence of any more than the three persons?

JM- No.

OA- At the time that you were about to leave, in what manner did they conduct you outside?

JM- On foot (walking), the same way as we entered.

OA- Are you tired?

JM- No.

OA- The door is closed, or open?

JM- It is open.

OA- Did you see it open?

JM- Yes.

OA- Did you see any movement that they made?

JM- Yes.

OA- Are there three laminations (layers of wall)?

JM- One layer in the middle.

OA- You are going out floating, or walking?

JM- Floating, to the site where my brother, Roberto Carlos is laying.

OA- At what distance do you see the ship from the place where your brother is laying?

JM- More or less 800 meters…. - afu.info Archives

No comments: