Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Direct Two Way Communication With Heaven





 I have been seeing an increase in reports involving direct experience with heaven itself. There is some very good information here and as important, we get a clear protocol that allows direct contact when it is possible.

As I have reported before, I have personally had a visit to heaven made possible by my deceased mother to prove heaven's reality to me. I was able to make specific observations and came away with fresh data and a clear understanding of the phenomena.

This observer adds to the data in hand and confirms that there is a change in the perceived spectrum. I also note here that family linkages are initially retained in order to continue the soul's evolution. In my case I was met by a spirit guide who surprisingly said he was my brother. I have a living brother, but also my mother had four failed pregnancies. This item confirms the plausibility.

It is startling to understand that anyone is allowed this access as I was. However, I am able to read the material in this item and not now dismiss it out of hand.

What this does mean is that it is possible to query those in heaven for information very easily now using this protocol. Edgar Cayce did exactly that although it was not clear at the time that his contact soul(s) was critical to the process.

Curiously, my own work has pretty well reconstructed the reality of the alternate history he spoke to and the role of Bimini in the Atlantean world.



Dead son’s spirit holds my hand to write letters to me


Sally Woodmansee holds the pen lightly as it moves across the page, but she is not writing the words – her DEAD SON is.


She believes her beloved boy Tony, who died in a car smash two years ago, is guiding her hand to send her messages from beyond the grave.


It is a phenomenon called automatic spiritual writing, and Sally, 52, uses it every day to “chat” with the son she believed she would never speak to again.


She also says Tony, who died aged 20, has told her the secrets of heaven.


And she proudly tells how he insists on writing birthday cards to loved ones.


The mum of five knows many will be sceptical. She understands, as she is a sceptic herself.


She simply has no other explanation for what is happening when she sits with the pen and feels Tony take over.


Sally said: “I am not a psychic and I never believed in ghosts.


“When this started happening I thought, ‘You can’t believe it just because you want to, just because you need it so much’.


“I have always tried to find another explanation for the things that happened, literally until I ran out of explanations.

“There is no other way to explain it. I am talking to my son.”


Tony suffered massive brain injuries when a car driven by a pal span out of control in October 2010, just a few miles from home.


He was taken to hospital in a coma and died eight days later.


Sally, of Herne Bay, Kent, remembers every detail about the evening Tony got into that car.


The hairdresser recalled: “Tony came in from work at his brother’s scrap metal business, had a shower then came down for his dinner.


“While he was eating his friend came round and Tony said he was popping out for a bit.


“He said, ‘I won’t be long mum — only about an hour then I’m going to play on X-Box with my brothers’. I said, ‘Don’t be long, they have to go to bed soon!’


“At about 8.30pm my daughter called to say they had heard Tony had been in an accident and was on his way to Margate hospital.


“The minute I heard I just knew. I’d always had an overwhelming feeling every time he went out the door he was never coming back.


“So even though at that point I had no idea how serious the accident was, I just knew this was the day I’d been dreading.”


At the funeral, two mourners unwittingly began the process that would leave Sally convinced she was back in touch with her lad.


The pair had an appointment with a psychic, booked long before the crash, and went after the funeral.


They taped their session and later came back to the wake and gave the recording to Sally’s daughter Hayley, 28, saying Sally should listen to it.


She said: “I put it on the next morning. The psychic said a young man had come through and his name was Tony.


She said he was doing something very strange — sprinkling Oxo cubes on her head.


“I knew it was him because Tony wouldn’t eat anything unless Oxo was stirred in. I burst into tears — completely broke down.”


Sally then visited the medium, who told her she had spiritual gifts.


She recalled: “She said that Tony wanted to write me a message, and that I should try automatic spiritual writing.


“I was advised to sit in a darkened room, completely quietly, holding a pen very lightly to paper and to ask Tony questions so he could write the answer.


“I tried it the next morning.”


To her amazement, as she sat down with a pen she felt an icy grip on her hand.


Then, without moving the pen herself, she found “Tony” written in her notebook.


Sally, whose husband is a car salesman also called Tony, said: “It absolutely drained me. It took hours just to get that one word — and by the end my whole body was tensed up. I felt freezing cold.”


With practice, the pair were soon chatting at length and with ease.


Sally showed The Sun 17 notebooks crammed with their conversations. She has now written a book about their chats called Talking To Tony, with former Sun man Laurie Stone.


They talk about “everything and anything”, including heaven.


She said: “Heaven is like nothing that you could describe, nothing that we could feel, nothing that we could see.


“The colours are not like those we have here. Tony said that it is an easier, kinder, nicer place to be.”


Tony has also revealed that he is bringing up his two babies from pregnancies terminated by ex-girlfriends.

Meanwhile, two babies terminated by Sally before he was born are acting as his “spirit guides”.


Sally explained: “If you have a termination or the pregnancy is cut short, that child arrives in heaven as the full-blown spirit of a baby.


“My two children are looking after Tony and helping him learn about heaven. He in turn looks after his little boys — Charlie and Leon.


“The amazing thing is when I told his ex-girlfriend about that she said, ‘We always said if we had a little boy he would be called Charlie’.


“I didn’t even know they had spoken about that.”


Tony also wants to spread a wider message. Sally said: “Tony and I have a mission, to make the world a better place.


“Tony has so much wisdom to share with those of us left on earth.


“We all need to love each other more and have more respect. That is the secret to happiness and peace.”

The secret to her own peace, however, has been knowing Tony is happy.


She said: “The worst thing for a parent is when a child goes before you do. You worry that they are not happy because they did not want to go.


“I asked Tony did he want to go and he said, not to be harsh, but he wants to be there in heaven.


“No parent can ask for more than to know their child was happy. It is the greatest comfort in the world.” - The Sun

No comments: