Friday, July 8, 2011

Bigfoot Stone Throwing





This recent Bigfoot report in Lon’s blog is important.  It is one of several out of literally thousands in which we observe family behavior.  Even more important we again observe the use of the thrown stone as a weapon.  This is classic primate behavior.

It is also another sharp reminder of just how easy it is for a forest creature to observe us while remaining out of sight.    It is only uncovered by the typical folly of a child.

I grow impatient when folks express the opinion that they should be easily observed when it is plain that they avoid us and are masters of using cover. Even a totally untrained human can hide himself in an open park and half a dozen evergreens conveniently positioned.  So dealing with a pro is impossible.



I received this email last evening from a young man in Sawyer County, Wisconsin who claims to have witnessed two Bigfoot, an adult and juvenile, while fishing:


Sir - I am writing about a sighting I had on June 26th around 8:00 pm at Nelson Lake, Wisconsin. I was fishing from my canoe about 30 yds. from the shore near Tanning Point when I noticed a whimpering sound. It was coming from the woods at the shoreline. It sounded like a dog whining, so I stopped what I was doing to watch the woods to see if anything appeared. After a few seconds I saw a child scampering from the woods. I didn't get a very good look but the child had very thick brown hair all over it's body and was very small (human toddler size). It quickly showed itself then bolted back towards the woods.


I sat there in shock. But within seconds I heard three distinct and angry 'grunts'. I then saw a large ape-like head rise above the lower tree boughs. The eyes were barely visible but I could tell that it didn't want me there. That was enough for me so I started to paddle towards the north shore when all of a sudden I heard a loud 'plop' then 'splash' from behind the boat. I turned around in time to see another rock heading in my direction. It was many yds. from me but I got the message.


I was shaking from the time I witnessed these beasts up until a few hours later when I was in my home office pondering what I had seen. I think it may have been Bigfoot. I Googled 'Wisconsin Bigfoot' and your blog came up. Was this a Bigfoot? I'm not an outdoorsman though I enjoy canoeing and fishing. Have there been other sightings in this area? Is there a danger? I appreciate your help.


I am a state employee so I would prefer my identify remain confidential. Thank you. 

No comments: